Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be mature and possess a minimum qualification of five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language;
- Class one (1) Drivers’ Licence;
- Preferably have ten (10) years relevant work experience of which five (5) years should be as a Class 1 Driver;
- A valid Defensive Driving Certificate;
- A valid medical test report;
- Experience in parastatals would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ferry members of staff and students to destinations specified;
- Deliver mail and equipment;
- Clean University vehicles;
- Carry out minor inspections to vehicle in use;
- Operate assigned vehicles in a safe and courteous manner in compliance with University regulations;
- Maintain up to date records on trip sheets, staff transportation forms, incident reports, accident reports and vehicle condition reports;
- Do any other duties as assigned by authorities.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”