Qualifications and Experience
- The applicants must have a Certificate in Hotel and Catering Studies/Certificate in Hotel and Catering Management/Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking/Certificate in Bakery Studies/Certificate in Professional Cookery/Certificate in Institutional Catering/Certificate in Hospitality Management/Executive Certificate in Hospitality Operations Management;
- At least five (5) “O” Level subjects including English Language;
- The applicants must also have a minimum of three (3) years relevant post qualification working experience in an educational institution/hotel/restaurant or similar set up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- An all-rounder Cook who can skillfully, economically prepare and timely present quality food; and
- Perform all duties in line with catering services as assigned by Catering Supervisor.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 27 March 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”