Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant minimum National Diploma in Electronic Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering plus Journeyman card (Apprenticeship training);
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience OR
- Bachelor of Honours Degree in Electronic/Control Engineering or equivalent;
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience;
- Applicants should also have experience in instrumentation and control maintenance; repair of equipment and installations as well as industrial automations especially SCADA system.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Assisting in Control Engineering laboratories, knowledge of drives both AC and DC, Electrical machines, PLCs, network installations as well as all related laboratories work;
- Assisting staff and students in technical use of control engineering equipment;
- Manning of the laboratories whilst projects are being conducted;
- Creating inventory and updating systems and inventory.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”