Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management or its equivalent;
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in housekeeping and hospitality;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team;
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles;
- Possession of a clean Class 3 driver’s license and a relevant degree would be added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that building entrances, offices, corridors, restrooms, boardrooms and lecture rooms are clean and safe;
- Maintenance of hygienic working environments;
- Ensures that all cleaning equipment are in a good state of repair;
- Maintain accurate records of cleaning activities, materials and consumables;
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to Cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly;
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse;
- Supervise collecting and delivering mail/documents within the various Departments of the University.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 8 April 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”