Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Higher National Diploma in Accounting (HND) or SAA, CIS Part C, ACCA Level 2 or CIMA Level 2; and
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language and Mathematics;
- The successful candidate must have two (2) years relevant work experience of which 1 year must be post qualification experience in the relevant field with traceable references;
- The candidate should be highly computer literate, proficient in Pastel Accounting package and conversant with statutory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate shall have the following duties and responsibilities among others:
- Daily updating of books of accounts including the Cashbook;
- Raising receipts and invoices for students;
- Processing payments;
- Petty cash management;
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements;
- Performing debtors reconciliation;
- Filing of documents;
- Attending to student queries;
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 22 August 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”