Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management from a reputable University;
- Applicants should have a minimum of five (5) “O” Level subjects including English Language;
- Three (3) years relevant post qualification experience as a Cook is a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in supervising staff operations to ensure compliance with set standards of quality services;
- Assist in planning, preparing financial budgets to ensure loyalty service provision;
- Designate and manage staff and design functional work shifts;
- Monitoring and managing inventory to ensure stock is readily available when required;
- Maintain accurate records of financial accounts, transactions and other relevant administrative information as assigned;
- Menu planning and designing;
- Ensure a clear stock flow channel;
- Ensure quality service to the students and staff;
- Handling issues within the catering department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness;
- Food costing and pricing.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 27 March 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”