Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must have a minimum of five (5) “O” level subjects including English language;
- A clean class 2 driver’s licence as well as a First Aid/ Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate;
- Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years’ Emergency Medical Technicians and driving experience;
- Knowledge of radio transmission codes would be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drives ambulances or assists ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured or convalescing persons;
- Places patients on stretchers and loads stretchers into ambulances usually with assistance from other attendants;
- Administers first aid such as bandaging, splinting and administering oxygen.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 27 March 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”