Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management;
- A Diploma in Payroll Management from a reputable institution;
- Any Institute of People Management in Zimbabwe Diploma;
- Five (5) Ordinary level subjects including English Language and Mathematics;
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant post qualification working experience of which one (1) should be experience of working with any Payroll System.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidates would be expected to:-
- Perform end to end payroll processing;
- Prepare requisitions for payment of Payroll Creditors and other payments;
- Attend to payroll queries;
- Prepare monthly and yearly salaries reports;
- Servicing of University Committees and meetings;
- Filing of documents;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 6 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”