Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have at least an undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Applicants should have at least three (3) years post qualification experience in an Accounting environment;
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution is a requirement;
- A Master’s degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage;
- Experience in a University setup will also be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Billing of Students fees;
- Assist in preparing annual fees budget;
- Prepare debtors reconciliation;
- Maintenance of the customer data base;
- Clearing students for registration and certificates collection;
- Maintenance of student ledger accounting;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Processing Payments;
- Supervision of Cash Office;
- Managing Staff debtors;
- Managing Creditors;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Bursar.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 6 June 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”