Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Accountancy Degree or equivalent;
- A Master Degree in Accountancy or a Professional Accounting Qualification would be an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution;
- A minimum of two (2) years post-qualification working experience;
- Working experience in a University setup would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will be responsible for the following functions amongst others:
- Performing bank and payroll reconciliations;
- Processing Payments;
- Managing Staff debtors;
- Managing Creditors;
- Managing assets of the University;
- Salaries Grants acquittals;
- Any duties as assigned by the Assistant Bursar.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 27 March 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”