Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a recognised University Degree in Social Sciences or Administration or its equivalent;
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience in Administrative support environment;
- Experience in a University or tertiary institution would be an added advantage;
- A Master’s degree and a Diploma in Office Management would also be added advantages;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organising and facilitating meetings, conferences, seminars and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries;
- Processing of examinations and maintaining of student records;
- Monitoring the operation and application of regulations;
- Serving as the primary point of direct administrative contact and liaising with other offices, individuals and external institutions;
- Attending to Human Resources issues;
- Assisting in co-ordination, control and completion of special projects;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Superiors.
Other Required Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behavioural Attributes)
- Pleasant, courteous and professional customer service skills;
- Organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team setting and individually without supervision and
- Timeous completion of tasks.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 1 August 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”