Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a relevant and recognized A University Degree in Management or Administration. Applicants must have at least three (3) years of administrative support experience in an academic setting or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries.
- Providing administrative support for the Graduate School of Business as directed by the Co-ordinator.
- Serving as the primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals and external institutions.
- Assisting in co-ordination, control, and completion of special projects as directed.
OTHER REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Pleasant, courteous and professional customer service skills;
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team setting and individually without supervision and
- Timely in completion of tasks.
NB: FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Kindly visit our website on
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Assistant Registrar, Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date is Monday, 10 December 2018. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.