Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Higher National Diploma in Accounting (HND) or SAA, CIS Part C, ACCA Level 2 or CIMA Level 2; and
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language and Mathematics;
- The successful candidate must have one (1) year relevant work experience in the relevant field with traceable references;
- The candidate should be highly computer literate, knowledge of an Accounting package such as Pastel would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipting of the University funds;
- Banking and preparation of schedules of cash banked;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Preparing daily transactions schedules, weekly income and expenditure reports;
- Capturing expenditure into the accounting system (Pastel);
- Liaising with the Procurement Department on outstanding invoices;
- Data capturing and preparation of journals;
- Maintaining student fees payments records and attending to related queries;
- Filing of financial records;
- Any other related duties as may be assigned.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 22 August 2022.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”