Applicants should have a minimum of 5 “O” Levels including English Language, Mathematics, “A” Level passes with Mathematics and Physics. A Certificate in Cartography is an added advantage.
Applicants must have minimum of (1) year post qualification experience in the relevant field is a must.
- Prepare laboratory and classroom for teaching;
- Cut and provide required sizes of tracing, writing and graph paper as maybe required for the practicals;
- Set up LCD projectors for teaching;
- Layout maps for teaching and file them after practicals;
- Put up and dismantle displays;
- Clean aerial photographs, stencils, technical drawing pens and acetate sheets to be reused;
- Look after camping equipment;
- Check for breakages or damages in and outside the building and report these to the Senior Technician;
- Taking readings at the weather station;
- Issuing library books and past research projects to students and staff;
- Report all overdue books and past researches to the Senior Technician on time;
- Stock taking of Geography Laboratory equipment and
- Assist with any other duties as assigned by the Senior Technician.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Friday, 31 May 2019. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”