- Applicants must be holders of a recent first degree (less than 3 years) in Electronic Engineering passed with at least an upper second class (2.1) from a recognized University.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate should be able:
- To assist with assignments, hold tutorials, mark and return assignments to students in accordance to established deadlines;
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students;
- Assist the Faculty members of staff with student conferences;
- Provide assistance to the Faculty members with laboratory and field research, lead discussion and laboratory sessions.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 28 February 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”