- 2019 Master of Social Work Degree, University of Zimbabwe.
- 2016 Bachelor of Social Work Honours Degree, University of Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 778 238 310 / +263 715 178 011
- Public policy, social policy and governance,
- Poverty alleviation, economic strengthening and community development,
- Child and social protection,
- Human rights, women empowerment and gender equality
- Chineka, T. S. and Mundau, M. 2020. Community savings groups and gender equality in Zimbabwe. Journal of Development Administration, Vol 5 (2) 92-98
- Chineka T. S. and Mundau, M. 2019. Savings groups, community resilience building and social protection in Hatcliffe, Harare. Journal of Urban Systems and Innovations for Resilience in Zimbabwe, Vol. 1 (1 & 2) .
Accepted & Forthcoming Publications/Articles
- Chineka, T. S. and Kurevakwesu, W. COVID-19 and child development in Zimbabwe: Challenges and prospects. African Journal of Social Work. (submitted 2020, accepted/forthcoming)
- Chineka, T. S. and Mundau, M. COVID-19 and social protection: The fate of savings groups under COVID-19 in Zimbabwe. Journal of Social Development in Africa. (submitted 2020, accepted/forthcoming)
- Chineka, T. S. and Mundau, M. Child rights and the resilience of child protection under COVID-19 – Perspectives of social work practitioners in Zimbabwe. Journal of Urban Systems and Innovations for Resilience in Zimbabwe. (submitted 2020, accepted/forthcoming)
- Launch of the Zimbabwe National Drug Control Master Plan and the Treatment and Rehabilitation Guidelines for Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders In Zimbabwe, Harare, 2021.