Contact: 715 Popgum Road, Greenhill, Bindura, Zimbabwe. Or Science & Mathematics Education Department. Bindura University Of Science Education Private Bag 1020 Bindura. Zimbabwe
E. Mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSCED ( Mathematics and Chemistry (BUSE, 2002)
- MSCED (Mathematics (BUSE, 2010)
- Fields of academic interests
- Mathematics Education
- Research in Mathematics Education
- Teaching and learning of geometric concepts
- Ethno mathematics and indigenous knowledge
- Bhukuvhani C.E., Zezekwa, N., and Sunzuma, G. (2011) Students’ preparedness to integrate Information and Communication Technology tools and resources for the learning of Organic Chemistry concepts in the District of Masvingo, Zimbabwe. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 7(2), 27-37.
- Sunzuma.G, Zezekwa, N and Bhukuvhani.C. (2012).Undergraduate Students’ views on their learning of Research Methods and Statistics (RMS) course: Challenges and Alternative Strategies. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow, 1(3), 1-8.ISSN:2277-6168
- Sunzuma.G, Zezekwa, N and Bhukuvhani.C. (2012). An insight into the pedagogical approaches for Virtual Open Distance Learning (VODL) Programme at a selected university in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow, 1(4), 1-10.ISSN:2277-6168
- Sunzuma, G; Ndemo, Z; Zinyeka, G and Zezekwa, N. (2012).The challenges of implementing student centered instruction in the teaching and learning of secondary school mathematics in a selected district in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research, 4(5), 145-155. ISSN: 0975-833X.
- Bhukuvhani, C; Nyoni, N; Mupa, M ;Mhishi, M; Sunzuma, G; Zezekwa, N and Gwizangwe, I. (2013).Science and Technology Educators and Students’ conceptions of nanoscience and nanotechnology: A case study of three universities in Zimbabwe. Crown Research in Education 3(1), 22-26.
- BhukuvhanI, C., Tigere, A., Mhishi, M., Sunzuma, G. and Mupa, M. (2013) Science and Technology Education Curriculum reforms for the Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (NST) Revolution. BioInfo Publications- Journal of Education, 3 (1), 44-47. ISSN: 2249-5517 & E-ISSN: 2249-5525
- Sunzuma, G; Zezekwa, N; Zinyeka, G and Chinyoka, M (2013).Incorporating Religious Mathematics in the teaching and learning of Formal Geometry: A case study of the apostolic church sector in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR).9(1)18-23 ISSN 2307-4531
- Sunzuma, G; Zivanai, J; Zezekwa, N; Bhukuvhani, C and Chinyoka, M (2013).The relationship between undergraduate science education students’ achievement in statistics and their prior secondary school mathematics achievement. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 2(8), 316-319. ISSN 2277-8616
- Zezekwa, N and Sunzuma,G (2013).Tell me a story: Relevance, Science Pedagogy and the teaching profession. International Journal of Development Research, 3(9), 9-12.ISSN 2230-9926
- Sunzuma, G; Masocha, M and Zezekwa, N (2013).Secondary school students’ attitudes towards their learning of Geometry: A Survey of Bindura Urban Secondary schools. Greener journal of educational research, 3(8), 402-410.ISSN 2276-7789
- Zengeya-Makuku, Sunzuma G., Zengeya A., Bhukuvhani C.E. (2013) The Quality of teaching practice supervision and assessment of science student teachers at Bindura University of Science education (BUSE). Journal of Educational Research 3(1):48-53
- Sunzuma, G and Zezekwa, N (2016). Montessori Method of teaching: The key to learning and teaching of Mensuration of solid shapes: a case of a private school in Zimbabwe. Archives of current research international. 6(1), 1-5.ISSN 2454-7077
- Sunzuma, G and Zezekwa, N (2016). An exploration of integrating Information and communication technology into mathematics teacher education programme. Asian Research Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 5(1), 1-10.
- Sunzuma, G and Maharaj. A (2019). In-service Teachers’ Geometry Content Knowledge: Implications for how Geometry is Taught in Teacher Training Institutions. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education
14 (1), 1-14. e-ISSN: 1306-3030.
Sunzuma, G and Maharaj. A (2019). Teacher-related Challenges Affecting the Integration of Ethnomathematics Approaches into the Teaching of Geometry
EURASIA Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 2019, 15(9), 1-15. ISSN: 1305-8223
- Supervision of Masters Students
- Mpofu G. Unveiling the mathematics embedded in the culture of the karanga people: A case study of zvishavane district in Midlands province of Zimbabwe. (2016)