SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR, EXAMINATIONS (1 POST)
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have a first degree plus a minimum of five (5) years’ post graduate experience and Master’s in Education, Administration. The incumbent must be highly computer literate and be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision. Knowledge of the University structures is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of junior staff in the section;
- To be the first port of contact for all examinations queries, internally and externally;
- Facilitate examinations for Associate Colleges;
- Monitor the requirements and usage of examinations facilities and materials and to produce regular statistical reports for use by the Examinations Office and any relevant management teams or committees;
- Coordinate preparation of examination venues;
- Ensure that students with additional needs have appropriate examination arrangements;
- Order and maintain stocks of examination stationery and other consumables;
- Provide relevant information to candidates including examination regulations through workshops/notices and the examination time table;
- To communicate with Chairpersons and Faculty Administrators on examination related issues;
- Timeous production of exam timetables, transcripts and certificates;
- Organize the production and packaging of sufficient copies of examination question papers;
- To be responsible for safe delivery of examination question papers to various venues and ensure their security and
- Any other duties delegated by the Supervisor.
NB: FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Scanned copies in a single
continuous file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be send to the postal and email address shown below. For more information, kindly visit our website on www.buse.ac.zw/vacancies.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Monday, 26 April 2021. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”