Applicants must have a relevant and recognized
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification. SAAA or completed Part C, CIS or ACCA level 2 or CIMA level 2 or equivalent and 5 ‘O’ levels including English Language, Accounts and Mathematics.
The incumbent must also have five (5) years working experience of which three (3) should be experience of working with any Payroll System. Appreciation of Human Resources functions is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate would be expected to:-
- Input all payroll transactions;
- Process monthly payroll;
- Prepare monthly payroll journals;
- Prepare requisitions for payment of payroll creditors;
- Attend to payroll queries and
- Prepare monthly and yearly salaries reports.
NB: Conditions of service shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Those who applied before need not to re-apply.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses. Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
Deputy Registrar- Human Resources and Administration
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Friday, 7 June 2019. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.