Bindura University of Science Education invites Researchers, Innovators, Academics, Students, Industrialists, National, Regional and International Partners to participate in the 1st BUSE Research and Innovation Week (BUSE RIW). The BUSE RIW will create a platform for showcasing of research and innovation outputs through Exhibitions, Paper and Poster Presentations as well as High Level Dialogues. The presentations will take place through a blended mode (physical & virtual) and participants should indicate their preference. Participation by students is highly encouraged.
Theme: Unlocking research and innovation for industrialization
Researchers and Innovators are invited to submit extended Abstracts for Paper/poster presentations or Concept notes for High Level Dialogues under any of the following sub-themes:
- Business and Economic Development
- Chemicals and minerals
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Communication and Mass Media
- Crime and Corruption
- Cultural Tourism and Development
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Health and Wellness
- Human Security
- Natural Products and Drug Discovery
- Renewable Energy
- Safety Health and Environmental Management.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Development.
- Social Services and Community Development.
- Software Development, Smart Cities & Digital Economy
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education
- Extended Abstract and Dialogue Concept Note submission deadline: 20th June 2022
- Notification of acceptance and sharing of virtual links by 25th June 2022
Each submission should clearly state:
- Preferred presentation mode (virtual/physical)
- Title of Extended Abstract
3. Author/s (The corresponding author in bold)
4. Email and mobile number of corresponding author
5. Department and Institution
6. The targeted sub-thematic area
- Length of Extended Abstract: 2300 – 2500 Words
- Font: Times New Roman 12
- Spacing: 1.5
Accepted Extended Abstracts will be published in the BUSE RIW 2022 Conference Proceedings.
Contact Details for Submissions
All submissions should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and submission of abstracts, please contact the Research and Innovation Department on the same email address. Contact number: 0662106214 / 0716 154 082