QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT
QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR (1 POST)
The Auditor will work under the supervision of the Director, Quality Assurance and shall supervise and handle activities relating to Internal Quality Assurance Departmental Audits and review implementation of the quality assurance standards.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have at least a Master s Degree in Accountancy, Auditing, Project Management or other related fields and a professional qualification in Auditing. The applicant must have at least 2 years relevant experience in quality assurance auditing and or Project Management in public and or private organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and management of quality assurance mechanisms, procedures and systems for use during audits;
- Ensure on-going monitoring of performance and quality in conducting periodic Quality Assurance audits and inspections;
- Support and assist the Quality Assurance Department and created teams in the assessment programme through providing hands-on operational and technical assistance to departmental teams during audits;
- Conduct audits for processes and systems reviews in order to check on the performance of the various University departments;
- Document results and observations after audit reviews in order to develop change implementation plans where necessary;
- Review, monitor and evaluate performance of core audit processes and follow-up on audit corrective actions;
- Revise and verify quality standards in line with the professional practice frameworks and test procedures for process design and product/service evaluation to attain quality;
- Read, analyze and interpret existing documents and data for completeness and accuracy;
- Investigate quality issues through audits and verify the quality of services/products (graduate);
- Design and establish a Quality Assurance instruments;
- Study, evaluate and assess standards of equipment operations, product process specifications and other related issues to ensure better quality standards;
- Ensure quality in areas of operations, maintenance, services and transportation and other areas of functionalities through audits;
- Generate Audit reports;
- Research, study, evaluate and advice on all Quality Assurance mechanisms and procedures for further improvements and;
- Carry out audits to ensure compliance with and adherence to both internal (University regulations, standards and practices) and external (ZIMCHE and SAZ) quality assurance requirements.
NB: FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Scanned copies in a single continuous file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be send to the postal and email address shown below. For more information, kindly visit our website on www.buse.ac.zw/vacancies.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for and submitted to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Monday, 26 April 2021. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”