- MScEd. (Geo.), UZ
- B.A. (Special Hons.)(Geo),UZ
- Lic. Ed.(Geo),Cuba
- Dip Personnel
- Management – IPMZ
- Cert. Industrial Psychology, CACC
Contact Number: +263 773 093 899
Office: FSE 1-Office # G 08;
Research Areas of Interest
- Geography education
- Teacher education
- Distance learning.
- Mhishi Misheck, Bhukuvhani Crispen and Sana Abel F.(2012): Science teacher training programme in rural schools: An ODL Lesson from Zimbabwe. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. Vol.13 No 1 pg 72-86.
- Crispen Bhukuvhani, Mathew Mupa, Misheck Mhishi and Daimond Dziva.(2012). Science practical work instructional technologies and open distance learning in science teacher training: A case study in Zimbabwe International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT). Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 17-27.
- Mandoga Edward, Zenda Tonderai and Mhishi Misheck. (2012). Curriculum rebranding: analysing the impact of emphasizing on teaching Methodology as a way of improving teaching practice: a case of Mutare teachers’ college in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research.Vol. 4, Issue 08, pp. 178-182.
- Misheck Mhishi, Edward Mandoga, Nyarai Tunjera & Crispen Erinos Bhukuvhani (2012). An Assessment of the 2009 Zimbabwe Government?s Decision to Enrol Pupils into Form One Using School-Based Assessment as an Alternative to Public Examinations. International Education Studies; Vol. 5, No. 4; pp.31-38.
- Mhishi Misheck, Pedzisai Ezra, Edward Mandoga, (2013). Geographic Literacy and World Knowledge amongst Open Distance Learning Students in Zimbabwe. Greener Journal of Educational Research. Vol. 3 (7), pp. 301-309.
- Mandoga Edward, Matswetu Vimbai, Mhishi Misheck. (2013). Challenges and Opportunities in Harnessing Computer Technology for Teaching and Learning: A Case of Five Schools in Makoni East District.International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 3 No. 1; pp. 105- 112.
- Bhukuvhani, C., Tigere, A., Sana, A., Mhishi, M., Sunzuma, G., Mupa, P. (2013).Science and technology education curriculum reforms for the nanoscience and nanotechnology (NST) revolution. Journal of Education, 3 (1), pp. 44-47.
- Bhukuvhani,C; Nyoni,N; Mupa,M ;Mhishi,M; Sunzuma,G; Zezekwa,N and Gwizangwe,I. (2013).Science and Technology Educators and Students’ conceptions of nanoscience and nanotechnology: A case study of three universities in Zimbabwe. Crown Research in Education 3(1), 22-26.
- Dziva,D.,Kusure,L.,Bhukuvhani,C.,Mhishi,M.,Muvindi,I.,Zuvalinyenga,D.,Basira,K. and Berdut, I. R.,(2015). Attrition of Pre-service student science teachers under the Virtual, Open and Distance Learning (VODL) mode at Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in Zimbabwe. Educational Journal of the University of Patras UNESCO Chair 2015, 2(2), pp. 25-34
- Presenter:46th Distance Education Association of Southern Africa (DEASA)Conference and Annual General Meeting 30th Sept – 2nd October ,2011,Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.