Applicants should have a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Degree in Marketing or a Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) Degree in Marketing passed with at least an upper second degree class (2.1) or better. Applicants will be expected to register for a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The eligible candidate should be able to-:
- Assist with tutorials for the Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Marketing;
- Mark and return assignments to students in accordance with established deadlines;
- Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students;
- Assist Faculty members of staff with student conferences;
- Provide assistance to Faculty members of staff with laboratory and field research, lead discussion sections, tutorials and lab sections;
- Assist with administrative issues in the Department.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
Bindura University of Science Education
P. Bag 1020
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 4 October 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualifying female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
Science for Human Development”