- MSc. Degree in Operations Research (NUST)
- BSc. Honours Degree in Applied Mathematics (NUST)
- Diploma in Merchandise Buying & Planning (Edgars Group)
- Certificate in Project Monitoring & Evaluation (BUSE)
Contact Details: +263 772 855 908, firstname.lastname@example.org
An enthusiastic research specialist with strong analytical skills with extensive exposure to different working environments including non-governmental, private and governmental organizations. Capable of working with people of different socio-economic backgrounds. Computer literate and possess good communication and interpersonal skills. I am able and willing to travel in pursuance of business including travel to hardship countries.
Areas of Interest
- Monitoring and evaluation of programs or projects
- Quantitative and qualitative research design and data analysis
- Mathematical and statistical modeling
- Warehouse and Inventory management
- Merchandise Buying and Planning
- Commodity Tracking Services (CTS)
- Demand Modelling of Alcoholic Beverages in Manicaland Province Using Time Series Analysis. Mapuwei T.W., Tsododo M. Owen Jakata and Cliff Gondo. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology ISSN: 2348-7968, Volume 3, Issue 10, October 2016.
- Forecasting and simulation modelling, decision support tools for ambulance emergency preparedness. Mapuwei T.W., Masamha B., Mukavhi L. International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Science, Vol. 07, May, 2013.
- An operations research study on the low uptake of male circumcision among University students: A case study of Bindura University. T.W. Mapuwei, M. Magodora, J. Masanganise and K. Basira. Asian Academic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. ISSN 2278-859X, Volume 1 (25), July 2014.
- An assessment of performance of soya bean (Glycine max) variety in low rainfall areas of Zimbabwe. Tichaona W. Mapuwei, Joseph Masanganise, Renias Chivheya, Patson Mashangana. International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research. ISSN 2223-7054, Volume 5 (4). October 2014.
- An analysis of customer churn for mobile network operators in Zimbabwe. Brain Kusotera, Fredy Chimire and Tichaona W. Mapuwei. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2318-1058, Volume 10(3), June 2018.
- A comparative assessment of the acaricidal activity of Tephrosia – vogelii on Rhiphicephalus – appendiculatus and Amblyomma – variegatumin in Makoni District, Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe. Jenias Ndava, Tichaona Wilbert Mapuwei and Cephas Madoma. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, ISSN 2320-7078, Volume 6(1), 2018.
- Prevalence of plant parasitic nematodes in tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum) grown in different soil pH and texture conditions. Jenias Ndava, Tichaona Wilbert Mapuwei and Peggy Katiyo. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, ISSN 2320-7078, Volume 6(2), 2018.
- Feasibility of Sack Potato Production as a New Technique used in Some Urban Parts of Zimbabwe. D.R. Masvodza and T.W. Mapuwei. Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International 2(3): 201-208, IJAER.2015.020. December 2014.
- Use of Logit and Exponential Modelling Techniques on Deforestation Trends of Mupfuti Trees. Cathrine Kazunga, Tichaona W. Mapuwei and Jabulani Mapurisa. Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol. 1, Issue 22, June. 2014.
- Multinomial Logistic Regression Modelling of Socio-economic Factors Determining Choice of Household Water Treatment Method in Bindura Rural District of Zimbabwe. Blessing Masamha; Artwell Kanda; Tichaona Mapuwei; Jephita Gotosa; Violet P. Dudu. Research Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, Vol. 6, No. 2, May 25, 2014.
- Variational Methods in a Thin Shell Problem. Mangwiro Magodora, T.W. Mapuwei, J. Masanganise & K. Basira. International Journal of Science and Research. Vol. 3 (5), May 2014.
- Some cognitive obstacles faced by ‘A’ level mathematics students in understanding Inequalities: A case study of Bindura Urban High schools. Maroni R. Nyikahadzoyi; Tichaona Mapuwei, Mirirai Chinyoka. International Journal of Academic Research in Education and Development, Vol. 2, No. 2, April, 2013.
- Multi-Model Projections of Temperature and Rainfall under Representative Concentration Pathways in Zimbabwe. J. Masanganise, T.W. Mapuwei, M. Magodora, K. Basira. International Journal of Science and Technology, Volume 4, April, 2014.
- An assessment of CMIP5 global climate model performance using probability density functions and a match metric method. J. Masanganise, M. Magodora, T. Mapuwei, K. Basira. Science Insights: An International Journal. ISSN 2277-3835, Volume 4(1), 1-8, January 2014.
- Climate predictions of the twenty first century based on skill selected global climate models. J. Masanganise, T.W. Mapuwei, M. Magodora, and K. Basira. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. ISSN 2250-3153, Volume 4, Issue 7, July 2014.
- An investigation on the impact of derivatives on traded turnover on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange and Banks Profitability 2009 to 2012. Kisswell Basira, Itai Chirume, Joseph Masanganise and Tichaona Mapuwei. International Journal of Sciences Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR) ISSN 2307-4531.
- Investigating the adoption and integration of ICT in the teaching and learning of Mathematics. M. Magodora, T.W. Mapuwei, K. Basira, C.J. Chagwiza and J. Masanganise. International journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology ISSN: 2348 9480, June 2014.