- Master of Social Work (University of Zimbabwe, U.Z)
- Bachelor of Social Work Honours Degree (U.Z)
Phone: +263 778 302 478
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Clinical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Social Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Security
- Muzondo, E and Rusero, M (2020). A social development approach to residential childcare institutions: The case of Alpha Cottages Children’s Home. Journal of Development Administration
- Muzondo, E and Rusero, M (2021). Social security in Mabvurira, V, Fahrudian, A &Mtetwa, E. eds. Professional Social Work in Zimbabwe. NASWZ.Harare
- Muzondo, E and Rusero, M (2020). Zimbabwe lockdown measures and the informal sector: A situational analysis on the effects of COVID 19 on the informal sector. The Fountain Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies
Conferences and Workshop Papers Presented
- Social Protection and Labour Market Interventions (Wild Geese Hotel, Harare) Date 18 May 2019 mentored by Ms. M. Mapani (Social Policy Expert, DSD)
- The social protection landscape of Zimbabwe: A proposed move from poverty relief towards lifecycle approaches: Presented at Kadoma Ranch Hotel. Date 25 May 2019 (Oxford Policy Management Review)
- TRANSFORM social protection and management of information systems Date: 10 August 2019 Holiday Inn Mutare (ILO TRANSFORM PROGRAM)
- Participated in the Breaking Down Barriers Program Evaluation implemented by Leonard Cheshire Disability Zimbabwe (LCDZ) 2020
- Committee member on Research and Innovation committee (Departmental)
- Computer Committee (Department Representative)
- Education support for Orphans and Vulnerable children in rural Chiredzi through social development work for Hope Foundation Education Trust
- Voluntary Counselling Services provided to children in foster care homes in Warren Park.
- Produced an intensive, well detailed and evidence-based report of the Breaking down Barriers to Inclusive Education with Leonard Cheshire Disability Zimbabwe.
- Helped in the development of a service dispensingmodel for the Sexual Reproductive Health careof key populations working with an international organisation in the high-density suburbs of Harare.
- Currently Developing a model for school social work in Zimbabwe with other Department colleagues.
Currently networking with state and private Hospitals as well as Non-Governmental Organisations to establish a Social Work Clinic at the University