Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must have:
- A PhD in Financial Intelligence or studying towards a PhD in Financial Intelligence;
- A Master’s degree in Financial Intelligence/Risk Management or its equivalent may also be considered;
- A first Degree in Financial Intelligence or closely related equivalent, passed with a 2.1 grade or better;
- Teaching experience at a tertiary institution or relevant industry experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Teach any four of the following courses: Principles of Financial Intelligence 1 & 2; Security Risk Management; Business Intelligence; Commercial Espionage; Trade and Customs Practice; Economics of Corruption; Criminal Intelligence Analysis and any other courses as assigned by the Department Chairperson;
- Participate fully in the Department’s University Extension Service (Advisory and Consultancy work) and should research in his/ her field of experience.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Applicants are to note that vacancies in the Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences shall remain open until the posts have been filled.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 31 January 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”