Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants should have
- A minimum of an MSc in Electronic Engineering or its equivalent;
- A first degree in Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field;
- A PhD is an added advantage;
- Tertiary education teaching experience;
- Proven record of publications and ability to mobilize funds will be added advantages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants must be able
- To teach at least six of the following courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to both conventional and block students – Electronic Engineering Devices and Circuits, Computer Engineering and Programming, Software Engineering, Digital Electronics, Analogue Electronics, Electronic Devices, Digital Signal Processing, Linear Integrated Circuits, Communication Engineering, Microprocessors, Control Engineering, Embedded Computer Systems, Mobile Communications, High Speed Networks. The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching.
- To contribute to the achievement of Education 5.0 by the Department through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialisation;
- To provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute basic and applied research in the Department;
- To supervise both undergraduate and postgraduate students in their fields of specialization.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 28 February 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”