Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must have:
- A Master’s degree in Cyber security/Computer Science/Software Engineering or any other relevant Masters Degree with a significant component of cyber security;
- A PhD or Studying towards a PhD will be an added advantage;
- University Teaching experience or industry experience in cyber security is also requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop and to teach cyber crime and cyber security courses;
- Take a leading role in the running of short courses on cyber security;
- Participate fully in the Department’s University Extension Service (Advisory and Consultancy work) and should research in his/ her field of experience.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Applicants are to note that vacancies in the Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences shall remain open until the posts have been filled.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 31 January 2022. For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”