The incumbents shall report to the Director of Information, Public Relations and Protocol.
Qualifications and Experience
The incumbents should have a Degree in Public Relations or Journalism or Mass Media Studies or its equivalent and have at least 2 years post qualification experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promoting good communication between University authorities, staff, students, industry and the community;
- Producing information sheets, bulletin of events, annual reports, newsletters, brochures, prospectus and other publications for internal and external consumption;
- Assistance in the preparation of speeches for senior University officials;
- Assisting in the arrangement of University functions, exhibitions, outreach and other marketing activities;
- Maintain close contact with student leaders and the student union;
- Assisting in arrangement of public and inaugural lectures, open days, career guidance workshops;
- Any other duties may as may be delegated by the Head of Department.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Send six (6) copies of the application consisting of the documents listed above to:
Bindura University of Science Education
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 27 September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualifying female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”