The Human Resources section endeavours to attract and retain staff of the highest calibre. There are two major categories of staff namely, the Academic Staff and the Non Academic Staff. The Academic staff’s major thrust is to promote excellence and innovation in teaching and research. The Non Academic Staff is there to actively support this academic endeavour through their professional conduct in order to create an environment that encourages students to reach their full potential.
- Recruitment and selection of personnel
- Provision of cost effective service in all areas which include recruitment cycles and utilization of the human resources
- Employee retention through provision of competitive packages and controls to guard against possibilities of favoritism or discrimination in the payment of staff
- Performance management by assessment on current job, identification of potential for development, discussion of future prospects and goal setting.
- Provision of a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensuring availability and compliance with Government policies and statutory requirements
- Creating the right social environment to ensure industrial harmony.
- Disciplinary issues
Have a question on:
- Employment status
- Name and Address Change
- Types of Leave
- HR. Policies and Procedures
- Terms and Conditions of Service
Please seek clarification from the Human Resources Office