Gain practical and real-world experience through our unique Masters’ Degree Programmes which are only available at Bindura University of Science Education. All programmes are pathways to our Doctor of Philosophy [PhD] Programme. Applications are invited for the August 2019 Intake
Applications are invited for the August 2019 Intake [HARARE WEEKEND CLASSES].
MASTERS IN BUSINESS LEADERSHIP [MBL] DURATION: 24 MONTHS
- Entry Requirements: First Degree or equivalent; 2 years’ work experience.
EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIP [EMBL]: DURATION: 18 MONTHS
- Normal Entry Requirements : First Degree in Management Sciences; at least 5 years’ Management experience; minimum 30 years of age.
- Mature Entry Requirements: Minimum 40 years of age; at least 10 years’ experience; professional qualification in Management Sciences.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION [MEI]: 18 MONTHS
- Entry Requirements: First Degree.
MASTER OF LEADERSHIP AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE [MLC]: 18 MONTHS
- The first in Zimbabwe!!!!!!!!! Be one of the inaugural students!
- Normal Entry Requirements: First Degree in Management Sciences; at least 3 years’ Management experience.
- Mature Entry Requirements: Minimum 35 years of age; at least 10 years’ experience; professional qualification in Management Sciences.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENT MEETINGS FOR AUGUST 2019 INTAKE
- Our advisors will talk about our programmes and answer your questions at MTB, Msasa, Harare on 29 June and 27 July [10:00 – 12:00]. Contact 0772772997
- Required Documents: Certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts; Birth Certificate; National Identification document; and two letters of reference and a Personal Statement.
- Application forms can be Downloaded from our website; www.buse.ac.zw or admissions@ buse.ac.zw
- A non-refundable application fee of RTGS$20 should be paid into the account cited below.
- Account Number : 2157-6467486, Barclays Bank – Kurima House
For further information, contact the Assistant Registrar-Admissions, (0271)7531-2, 7623 or
0772 154 880-2-5-7-8 Graduate School of Business: 0772241401; 0772749583; 0712730579; 0772772997
“Promoting Science for Human Development”