Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have at least 5 “0” levels including English Language and at least one (1) year working experience as a Fuel Attendant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving fuel from suppliers and issuing it to University vehicles;
- Monitoring fuel pump levels by carrying out periodic and keeping record of all dips;
- Capturing mileage of all vehicles before issuing fuel;
- Compiling weekly fuel reconciliations;
- Keep fuel pump keys, maintenance of a clean pump area and;
- Any other duties as assigned by seniors.
- Be mature, friendly and helpful to the university clients and stakeholders;
- Ability to execute instructions as given;
- Be willing to work during odd hours, weekends and public holidays and
- Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Six (6) copies of the following: application letter, certified copies of Educational Certificates, National ID, Birth Certificate and CVs giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for
and submitted to:
Senior Assistant Registrar (Human Resources)
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date will be Monday, 9 December 2019. For more information phone (0271) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”