- PHD candidate Limpopo University, South Africa.
- Master of Social Work Degree, University of Zimbabwe.
- Bachelor of Social Work Honours Degree, University of Zimbabwe.
- Diploma of social work, University of Zimbabwe.
- Post-graduation diploma in tertiary Education-Bindura university of science education
- Diploma of personnel management, IPMZ.
Position: Chairperson, Department of Social Work
Phone: +263 773 814 111, +263 719 814 111
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public policy and social policy.
- Poverty alleviation and community development,
- Child and social protection.
- Mabvurira, V., Muchinako, G. A. and Maushe, F. (2012). Attitudes, knowledge and perceptions about homosexuality among undergraduate Social Work students at the University of Zimbabwe, School of Social Work. IJARMSS, 2 (8).
- Nyoni, C., Maushe, F., Mugumbate, J. and Chigondo, E. E. (2012). Rethinking Disability in an African setting: the case for Zimbabwe. Research Journal of Social Sciences and Management, Volume: 02, Number: 08
- Maushe, F., Nyoni, C., Chigondo, E. E., Rangarirai, F. (2013). Prevention of mother-to-child transmission (PMTCT) and social work response. ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 3(1), 75-83
- Mugumbate, J., Maushe, F. and Nyoni, C. (2013). Ruralisation of urban areas: Reversing development in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Sciences, 2 (7), 13-30
- Maushe, F. (2014). In Search For The Right To Education: The Role Of The Basic Education Assistance Module (Beam) In Promoting Access To Education In Zimbabwe. Journal of Development Administration, Volume 1(1), 1-20
- Maushe, F. and Nyoni, C. (2014). Caring for people with HIV and AIDS and their families: Social work response. Research Journal of Social Sciences and Management, Volume: 03, Number: 11, 15 30.
- Maushe, F. & Mugumbate, J. (2015). We Are on Our Own: Challenges facing child headed households (CHH), a case of Seke Rural Area in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Social Work, 5 (1), 33-60.
- Kurevakwesu, W. and Maushe, F. (2020). Towards Afrocentric Social Work: Plotting a New Path for Social Work Theory and Practice in Africa through Ubuntu. African Journal of Social Work. Volume 10, Number 1. Special Issue on Ubuntu Social Work. pp. 30-35
- Kurevakwesu, W. and Maushe, F. (2020). No Gender Equality, No Progress: The impact of increased women participation in policy making and practice in Africa (PENDING)
- Mugumbate, J. and Maushe, F. (2014). Fundamentals and eclecticism. In J. Mugumbate (2014). Promoting Social Work for Zimbabwe’s Development, 46-64. Bindura: Bindura University Press
- Maushe, F. (2014). Rural Migration: Calls for Growth Point Policy Revival. In J. Mugumbate, Dodo O., Maushe, F., Ruparanganda, L., Zembere, M., Makwerere, D., Ngwerume, E. and Mtetwa, E. (2014). Development Policy & Practice: Making use of population census data in Zimbabwe, 55-74. Harare: IDA Publishers
- Maushe, F. (2014). Caring for children in need: addressing gaps in current programming. In J. Mugumbate (2014). Promoting Social Work for Zimbabwe’s Development, 102-114. Bindura: Bindura University Press