Bindura University of Science Education on behalf of the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education is inviting teachers who qualify to apply for the Teacher Capacity Development Programme for 2021 intake to study at BINDURA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION.
The following Programmes are still on offer
1. Bachelor of Science Education Degree (HBScEd)
- Biology (119 students required)
- Chemistry (144 students required)
- Physics (150 students required)
- Mathematics (4 students required)
To be eligible for admission a candidate must:
- Have obtained a Certificate/Diploma in Education or other recognisable teaching qualification form acceptable institution in which Physics/Biology/Science/Mathematics was a major;
- Have five (5) O’ level passes including English and Mathematics
- Have had at least two (2) years of approved teaching experience at an institution recognised by the University; and
- May be required to pass a written/oral entrance examination set by the University in the subject to be studied.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- PGDE (197 students required)
To be eligible for admission a candidate must be a holder of A good first degree from a recognized University, specialising in any one of the following Secondary/High School teaching subjects:- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Biology, Computer Science, Geography. Geography, History, English, Shona, Ndebele, Religious Studies, Economics, Commerce, Accounting.
For further information, contact the Assistant Registrar-Admissions, Student Registration and Records on 071 311 3394/ 0712 842 710 (0271) / 0712842721 / 7531-2, 7623 or 0772 154 880-2-5-7-8 Extension 1022/1032 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and visit our website; www.buse.ac.zw.
Deadline: Extended to 30 November 2021