The certificate in clinical pastoral education and counselling is a two semester course and it consist of :-
- Clinical Pastoral Counselling
- Advanced Pastoral Counselling
All applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements for admission prescribed under the general regulations (i.e.):
- Five (5) “O” levels including English language
- Theological Training obtained from a recognized theological college.
- Formal and Recognized Ordination.
- A minimum of three years of ministerial experience.
- A special entry and mature entry admission in accordance with the general regulations.