The certificate in clinical pastoral education and counselling is a two semester course and it consist of :-
- Clinical Pastoral Counselling
- Advanced Pastoral Counselling
All applicants have to meet the following minimum requirements for admission prescribed under the general regulations (i.e.):
- Five (5) “O” levels including English language
- Theological Training obtained from a recognized theological college.
- Formal and Recognized Ordination.
- A minimum of three years of ministerial experience.
- A special entry and mature entry admission in accordance with the general regulations.
Structure of the Programme
CPEC101 Introduction to clinical education and counselling
CPEC102 The church as an institution for attitudinal and behavioural change.
CPEC103 Human sexuality and behaviour.
CPEC104 HIV, AIDS and Society.
CPEC105 Marriage and Family.
CEC106 Death, dying and bereavement.
CPEC107 Theories of pastoral Counselling.
CPEC108 Clinical Counselling.
PC008 Citizenship Educations and Conflict Transformation
PC002 Communication Skills
CS101 Introductions to Computer Applications