- M.A in Economic History (UZ)
- B.A Hons in Economic History (UZ)
- Post- Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (UZ)
Human Security, Sustainable development and Leadership in Africa
- Ngwerume E.T and Muchemwa C, Community Based Natural Resource Management (CBNRM): A vehicle towards Sustainable Rural Development. The case of CAMPFIRE in Zimbabwe’s Mashonaland West Hurungwe District. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS), Vol 2, No 2, April 2011. ISSN 2147-7024, 75-82.
- Muchemwa C, Ngwerume E.T and Hove M, Misleading images: Propaganda and Racism in the Politics of land in post-colonial Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IJHSS), Vol 1, No 19, December 2011. ISSN 2220-8488, 217-224.
- Dodo O, Chipaike R, Ngwerume E.T, Chigondo E (2012) Four years into the Zimbabwe’s Government of National Unity (GNU): Assessing the Challenges and Successes from the Civil Society’s perspective, LWATI, 2 (13), 182-191
- Muchemwa C, Ngwerume E.T, Hove M (2013) When will the long nightmare come to an end?, African Security Review 22 (3), 145-159.
- Hove M., Ngwerume E.T, Muchemwa C (2013) The urban crisis in Sub-Saharan Africa: A threat to Human security and Sustainable Development, Stability 2 (1), 1-14.
- Kurebwa J, Ngwerume E.T, Massimo C (2014) Contribution of the Bindura Community Share Ownership Trust to rural development in Bindura Rural district council of Zimbabwe 4 (2), 1-17.
- E.T Ngwerume (2014) ‘Independent but Destitute’: The Challenges to Decent Housing and Human Security in Urban Zimbabwe, Book Chapter in Development Policy and Practice, IDA Publishers, 142-164.”
- Currently undertaking research on Transformational leadership and sustainable peace in Africa.
International Women’s Day Committee member: raising awareness on gender issues and promoting the cause of the girl child in the surrounding communities