- M. A in African Economic History (UZ),
- B.A in Economic History (UZ),
- Post- Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (UZ),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education (BUSE),
- PhD Student in Peace, Leadership and Governance (Africa University)
Human Security, Sustainable development and Leadership in Africa
- Ngwerume E.T and Muchemwa C, Community Based Natural Resource Management (CBNRM): A vehicle towards Sustainable Rural Development. The case of CAMPFIRE in Zimbabwe’s Mashonaland West Hurungwe District. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS), Vol 2, No 2, April 2011. ISSN 2147-7024 pp 75-82.
- Muchemwa C, Ngwerume E.T and Hove M, Misleading images: Propaganda and Racism in the Politics of land in post-colonial Zimbabwe. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IJHSS), Vol 1, No 19, December 2011. ISSN 2220-8488 pp 217-224.
- Muchemwa C, Ngwerume, E.T, Hove, M, When will the long nightmare come to an end? African Security Review, Vol 22, 3, 145-159. July 2013.
- Ngwerume E.T. (2014). ‘Independent but destitute’: The Challenges to decent housing and human security in urban Zimbabwe. Book Chapter in Development Policy and Practice. Making use of population census data in Zimbabwe, IDA Publishers: Zimbabwe.
- Kurebwa, J, Ngwerume, E.T, Massimo, C, Contribution of the Bindura Community Share Ownership Trust to Rural Development in Bindura Rural District Council of Zimbabwe, Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Vol 4, 4, November 2014. ISSN 2161-7104.
- Hove, M, Ngwerume, E.T, Muchemwa, C, The Urban Crisis in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Threat to Human Security and Sustainable Development, Stability, Vol 2, 1, 1-14.