- PHD PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (NMMU, SA)
- MASTER OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (UZ)
- BSC ADMINISTRATION (UZ)
Department: Peace and Governance
Research Interests: Gender and local governance, rural development, HIV and AIDS
- Kurebwa, J & Kurebwa, N. (2018). Child Marriages in Shamva District of Zimbabwe. Global Journal of Human-Social Science: Sociology and Culture, 18(1):31-38.
- Ndlovu, S & Kurebwa, J. (2018). Participation of Uniformed Women in United Nations Peacekeeping Missions in Liberia and East Timor. Global Journal of Human-Social Science: Interdisciplinary, 18(1):43-54.
- Nhumburudzi, L & Kurebwa, J. (2017). Leadership Succession in Zimbabwe’s Pentecostal Churches: The Case of Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa (ZAOGA) and Apostolic Faith Mission in Zimbabwe (AFM). Current Educational Research, 1(2):63-71
- Kurebwa, J. (2017). Women’s Access and Control over Woodland and Water Resources in Rural Zimbabwe, African Conflict and Peacebuilding Review, 7 (1): 18-32.
- Kurebwa, J. (2017). Knowledge and Perceptions of Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health among Adolescents in Gutu Rural District of Zimbabwe, International Journal of Advanced Research and Publications, 1 (1): 21-28.
- Kurebwa, J & Ndlovu, S. (2017). The Critical Mass Theory and Quota System Debate, GRA Multidisciplinary International Journal, 1 (7): 26-35.
- Kurebwa, J. (2017). Non-State Actors Responsible for Ensuring Women’s Participation in Rural District Councils in Zimbabwe, GRA Multidisciplinary International Journal, 1(5):1-11.
- Kurebwa, J. (2016). Political Participation of Rural Women in Decision-making at the Local Government Level in Zimbabwe, International Invention Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 3 (3): 17-27.
- Kurebwa, J. (2016). Development of a National Gender Management System for Local Government in Zimbabwe, Research Journal of Social Science and Management, 6 (3): 145-154.
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). A Review of Hanna Pitkin’s (1967) Conception of Women’s Political Representation, International Journal of Science and Research, 5 (11):50-60.
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). A Review of International, Continental, Regional and Domestic Legislations on Gender Equality in Zimbabwe, Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities, 3 (2):99-118.
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). Who Owns the Land? Rural Women’s Access to and Control of Agricultural Land in the Madondo Communal Lands of Gutu District, Zimbabwe, International Journal of Science and Research, 4 (9): 50-57.
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). The Vulnerability of Female Informal Cross Border Traders to HIV and AIDS in Zimbabwe: The Case of Beitbridge Border Post, IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 20 (3): 65-69.
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). A Review of the Local Government System in Zimbabwe from 1980 to 2014, IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, 20 (2): 94- 108.
- Kurebwa, J and Kurebwa, N.Y. (2014). Coping Strategies of Child-headed Households in Bindura Urban of Zimbabwe, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, 3 (11): 236-249.
- Kurebwa, J., Ngwerume, E and Massimo, C. (2014). Contribution of the Bindura Community Share Ownership Trust to Rural Development in Bindura Rural District Council of Zimbabwe, Journal of Public Administration and Governance, 4 (4): 1-17.
- Kurebwa, J. (2014). Rural Women’s Representation and Participation in Local Governance in the Masvingo and Mashonaland Central Provinces of Zimbabwe, IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences,19(12):125-132.
- Kurebwa, J. (2011). Organisational Downsizing and its Impact on Leavers and Survivors: The Case of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, Journal of Emerging Trends in Management and Economic Sciences, 2 (4): 264-269.
- Kurebwa, J. (2018). EU-Zimbabwe Relations: Prospects for Re-engagement after the new Political Dispensation. 3rd Annual International Conference on European Union Studies (AICEUS), 23 March 2018, Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy Campus, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Kurebwa, J. (2015). Youth Exclusion and Prospects for Violence in Harare Urban of Zimbabwe. International Africa Peace and Security Education, 2-3 July 2015, Great Hall, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe.
- Kurebwa, J. (2014). Participation of Women in Local Governance. International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration, 31 June to 5 July 2014, Boardwalk Convention Centre, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Committee Member: Bindura District Anti-Gender Based Violence Coordinating Committee (January 2015-present)
- Implementation of anti-gender based violence campaign programme against adolescent girls and young women.
- Training church leaders, pastors, traditional leaders and representatives of NGOs on the causes, effects and measures to curb gender based violence.
- Providing psycho-social support to victims and survivors of Gender Based Violence in Bindura District.
- Holding awareness and advocacy campaigns on spousal and domestic violence.
- Gender sensitisation.