Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD Human Movement Science (North West University-Potchefstroom)
- Msc Sports Science (Stellenbosch University)
- BSc Hons Sports Science (NUST)
- Dip Ed (University of Zimbabwe)
Mr Masocha graduated with a Diploma in Education from the University of Zimbabwe in 2001. BSc Hon Degree in Sports Science and Coaching from the National University of Science and Technology in 2008 and MSc Sports Science from Stellenbosch University (South Africa) in 2013. Currently he is pursuing PhD Degree studies in Human Movement Science at the University of North West – Potchefstroom.
After graduating with a Diploma in Education he served as a Sports Director at Shashi View Primary School from 2002-2008. He joined Zimbabwe Open University as a Regional Programme Coordinator and Lecturer in the Physical Education and Sport Department from 2009-2014. Currently he is a Lecturer in the Sports Science Department at Bindura University from October 2014. His research interests are in Kinanthropometry, Exercise Physiology, Fitness Assessment, Sport Recreation and Exercise and Health-Related issues.
- V.Masocha. Body Composition and Functional Fitness Capacity of Young Academy soccer players in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Master’s Thesis (2014). SunScholar Journal.ac.za 2014. Stellenbosch University Institutional Repository
- V.Masocha; A.Katanha. Anthropometry and Somatotype characteristics of Male provincial Youth League Soccer Players in Zimbabwe According to Playing Positions (2014) International Journal of Science and Research. ISSN 2319-7064. Vol 3(3) 554-557
- V.Masocha; A.Mugari. Sport and Racial Inequalities: An Analysis of Pre-Independence Zimbabwe (1890-1979). 2014 Greener Journal of Sport and Physical Education. Vol 1 (1) 001-007 2014
- A.Katanha; V.Masocha. Schistosomiasis: An Issue in Flood prone Area of Dambakurima Muzarabani District. 2014 International Journal of Science and Research. ISSN 2319-7064. Vol 3(3) 646-650.
- A.Mugari and V.Masocha. Sport an empowering force for women. A reflection of barriers to participation. 2015 International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol 2(2)45-52.
- A.Mugari and V.Masocha. Sport participation vis-à-vis academic performance. Opportunities and challenges for students. 2015 International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol 2(2):59-63.