MSc (Mathematical Modelling) University of Zimbabwe.
Graduate Diploma in Education (Physics and Mathematics) University of Zimbabwe
BSc Honours (Mathematics) University of Zimbabwe.
Specialty: Applied Mathematics
- Magodora, M., Basira, K., Sibanda. (2013). Double diffusive heat and mass transfer over a vertical plate in the presence of wall suction and chemical reaction. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 3(11), 1-9
- Magodora, M., Mapuwei, T.W., Masanganise, J., Basira., K., Chagwiza, C.J(2014). Variational Methods in a thin shell problem. International Journal of Science and Research 3,( 5), 1919-1923
- Masanganise, J., Mapuwei, T.W, Magodora. M., Shonhiwa, C. (2014). Climate predictions of the twenty first century based on skill selected global climate models. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 4(7), 1-13
- Masanganise, J., Mapuwei, T.W., Magodora, M., K. Basira (2014). Multi-model projections of temperature and rainfall under representative concentration pathways in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Science and Technology 3(4), 229-240
- Masanganise, J., Magodora, M., Mapowei, T., Basira, K. (2014). An assessment of CMIP5 global climate model performance using probability density functions and a match metric method. Science Insights: An International Journal, 4(1), 1-8
- M Magodora, TW Mapuwei, K Basira, CJ Chagwiza , J Masanganise, K Mutangi. Investigating the adoption and integration of ICT in the teaching and learning of Mathematics. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology ISSN: 2348 9480, September Issue, 1st September 2016.
- K Basira, F Matarise,, J Mafodya. Appilcation of Kalman Filter in Long Memory Model Estimation: International Journal of Statistics and Analysis 3 (s2): 135-158, 2012.
- T Mapuwei, M Magodora, J Masanganise, K Basira. An Operations Research study on low uptake of Male Circumcision among University students. Asian Academic Research Journal of Social sciences and Humanities. Vol 1(25), July 2014.
- Mathematics Olympiad
- INSA-TATA Fellowship
- CIMPA Conference Grant