Phone : +263 772 287312
- Mufunda E., Makuyana L. (2016) Obesity: A potential Pandemic for the 21st Century among youths in Zimbabwe. journal of Diabetes Mellitus. Volume 6. Pages 136 – 145.
- Chipfuwa T., Manwere A., KuchengaM.M., Makuyana L. Mwanza E., Makado E., Chimutso R.P. (2014) Awareness and Uptake of the female condom in women aged 18 -49 years in Bindura District, Mashonaland Central Province, Zimbabwe.Volume 13 (1) Pages 75 – 80
Summary of major research projects
- Beyond the Mental Health Review Tribunal decision: a case of Discharged mentally ill patients in Zimbabwe. Focus: Community Mental Health, Collaboration – Zimbabwe Prison Services, Funding- Internal. (Research in Progress)
- The Aftermath of a Disaster: An assessment of Water, Sanitation, Health and hygienesituation in Muzarabani, Zimbabwe. Katsinde C.S., Makuyana L. Mufunda E., Gwisai R.D., Richakara M., Kadema G.K. Focus: Water, sanitation, Health and Hygiene. Collaboration – FAES, ZOU, Funding – Internal (Research in progress)
List of extension services
- Ingutsheni Central Hospital Prize Giving ceremony for Psychiatric Nurses – presenter of prizes – 3 October, 2014
- Curriculum Review Workshop Africa University 8 – 10 October, 2014
- Training of trainers on Standardized guidelines on the Management of Survivors of Sexual Abuse: 23 -27 February, 2015.
- Operational Research in mental Health workshop. College of Health Sciences, department of Psychiatry. U.Z. 11 June 2015
- Community Health promotion and Education. TM Supermarket. Bindura 19 September 2015.
- Annual Health Research Forum: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Harare 20 November 2015
- Mental health discharge plan guidelines workshop: MSF Holland, Harare, 30 -31 March, 2016.
- Marking Psychiatric Nurses Final Examination: Nurses Council 01- 07 June 2016
- Training of Trainers mhGap: Jameson Hotel, Harare, 25 June – 1 July 2016
- Stakeholders Orientation Workshop: Parirenyatwa Goup of Hospitals: Facilitator on the Mental Health Act 1 July, 2016
Bindura Provincial Hospital and Optinova Africa P.L.