PHONE +263 775 034 111, +263 737 876 561, +263 719 034 111
- PhD (Western Cape)- S. Africa
- MPhil (Law) (cum laude),(Western Cape)- S. Africa
- Master Public Admin – (Western Cape)- S. Africa
- BA Hons – UNISA, (S Africa)
- Dip.Ed – UZ (Zimbabwe).
1. Mapuva, J,Kamwaria, A (2013). Power sharing and political inclusion in post-accord democracies: Lessons from Zimbabwe and Kenya. Africa Peace and Conflict Journal, 6(2), 17-31
2. Mapuva, J (2013). Unpacking regional economic integration challenges bedeviling the Sadc regional grouping: A synopsis. Developing Country Studies, 3(13), 93-102
3. Mapuva, J (2013). Elections and electoral processes in Africa: A gimmick or a curse? African Journal of History and Culture, 5(5), 87-95
4. Mapuva, J. (2013). The feminist discourse and the development of a civic virtue in Zimbabwe: Case of women of Zimbabwe arise (WOZA). Journal of African Studies and Development, http://www.academicjournals.org
5. Mapuva, J. (2013). Enhancing citizen participation through civic action in Zimbabwe, 1997-2010. International NGO Journal, 8(6), 117-130
6. Visser, J.D., Mapuva, J (2013). Special interest councilors in Zimbabwe: A review of low and practice in terms of the constitution. Law Democracy and Development, 157-176
7. Mapuva, J. (2014) Africa and the challenges to democratization. Int. J. Public Law and Policy, 4(2), 192-209
8. Mapuva, J., L.M. Mapuva (2014) Devolution and the new Constitutional Dispensation in Zimbabwe. Peace and Monitor Conflict.
9. Mapuva, J.,Mapuva, L,M. (2014). The State, Civil Society and Human Rights: Lessons for Zimbabwe. International Journal of Politics and Law Research, 2(1), 8-14.
10. Mapuva, J.,Mapuva, L., M. (2014). The SADC regional block: What challenges and prospects for regional integration? Law and Democracy and Development, 18 (2014), 22-36
11. Mapuva, J.,Mapuva, L.M (2014). The citizen participation/democracy dichotomy. International Journal of Politics and good governance, 5(5.2), 1-17.
12. Mapuva, J,(2014). Zimbabwe and Malawi’s political and electoral intricacies: a comparative analysis. International Journal of Political Science and Development, 2(6), 132-139.
13. Mapuva, L.M., Mapuva, J. (2014). International Law, Sanctity of life and the right to life: a critical analysis. International Journal of Politics and Law Research, 2(2), 15-22
14. Mapuva, J. (2014). Challenges to Urban Democratic Governance in Zimbabwe: The case of the Appointment of Special Interest Councillors in Urban Local Councils. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 1-111 (Book)