- BSc(Honours)Computer Science (BUSE), Zimbabwe
- MSc Computer Science (UZ), Zimbabwe
- PhD research fellow in Computer Science – Rwanda
- Mobile Security and Applications
- Rupere, T., Chaka, P., Zanamwe, N. and Mavhemwa, P., 2013. An Evaluation of language ontology web based assessment system. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE), 2(3), pp.112-121.
- Mavhemwa, P.M. and Nyangani, I., 2018. Uniform spatial subdivision to improve Boids Algorithm in a gaming environment. International Journal for Advance Research and Development, 3(10), pp.49-57.
- Mavhemwa, P., Jekanyika, A. and Magomelo, M., 2017. An Investigation into whether access to quality education can be better met with the use of e-learning, analysing rural and urban schools. A Case of Zimbabwe.
- Use of Facial Recognition for Data Personalization in Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Case of Great Zimbabwe Hotel. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 14 Number 1 – Aug 2014, Page 40 – 47
- Use of Genetic Algorithms in Rigorous University Timetabling. Publisher : International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology(IJERT), Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2014.
- Impact of Cloud Based IDEs on programming High Level Languages for educational purposes on mobile devices. Publisher : International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (IJCSMC), Volume 3, Issue 4 , April 2014.
- Helped cleaning of Mutare Boys High School Computer Lab 2014