Qualifications : Master of Education, Science and Mathematics
Education. Chemistry Education
: Licentiate in Education (Chemistry).
Contacts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office No. : B11 FSE Complex
Community Engagement : Wellness, HIV and Aids Committee
Extension Services Committee
Open day Committee
Research Areas:Chemistry and Science Education
:Natural Products Chemistry
- Licentiate in Education Degree, Chemistry, Cuba,
- MScEd Mathematics & Chemistry, UZ
- Muchanyereyi, N., Chiripayi, L., Shasha, D., Mupa, M. (2013). Adsorption of phenol from aqueous solution using carbonized maize tassels. British Journal of Applied Science and Technology 3(3)649-661.
- Dzomba, P., Shasha, D., Chayamiti, T., Murambasvina, G., Mudavanhu, N. (2013). Rationale behind the use of temnocalyxobovatus roots as antivenins against snakebites in primary health care. American Journal of Phytomedicine and clinical therapeutics, 98-106
- Removal of Congo Red from Aqueous Synthetic Solutions Using Silica Gel Immobilized Chlorophyta Hydrodictyon Africanum, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology 8(2), 83-90. DOI:103923/jest.2015.83.90
- Reversed Phase HPLC-UV Quantitation of BHA, BHT and TBHQ in food items sold in Bindura Supermarkets, Zimbabwe. International Research Journal of Pure & and applied Chemistry.
- Determination of Organophosphorous Pesticide Residues in Cabbages from Bindura marketplaces by Solid Phase Extraction and Gas Liquid Chromatography. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences 393) 95-99.2014.
- Rationale Behind the Use of Temnocalyx Obovatus Roots as Antivenins Against Snakebites in Primary Health Care. American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics 1098-106
- Adsorption of Phenol from Aqueous Solution Using Carbonized Maize Tassels. British Journal of Applied Science and Technology 3(3): 648-661, 2013
- Phytochemical Screening and Biological Activities of Hypotrigona Squamuligera Raw Honey. International Journal of Biochemistry Research & Review. 2(3): 98-105. 2012