- MScEd -Mathematics (BUSE, ZIM)
- BScEd – Mathematics and Chemistry (UZ, ZIM)
- Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Teaching and Teacher Education
- Out of Field Mathematics Teaching
- Ethno mathematics
- Use of ICT in teaching and learning of Mathematics and/or Chemistry
- Project Based Learning (PBL) in mathematics and chemistry
- July 2018 to date – Lecturer, Department of Science and Mathematics Education, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe.
- September 2016 to date – External Examiner, University of Zimbabwe, Department of Teacher Education
- January 2007 to June 2018 – Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe.
- March 2002 to December 2006 – Teaching Assistant- Department of Chemistry, Bindura University of Science Education, Zimbabwe.
- Jan 2001 to February 2002 – High School Chemistry and Mathematics Teacher, Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education.
- Gladys Sunzuma, Cecilia Chando, Isaac Gwizangwe, Nicholas Zezekwa and Gracious Zinyeka. In-service Zimbabwean teachers’ views on the utility value of diagrams in the teaching and learning of geometry. LUMAT General Issue Vol 8 No 1 (2020), 1-18.
- Mupa Mathew, Mautsi Musharu Phineas, Gwizangwe Isaac. Adsorption of a cationic dye by Marula (Sclerocarya birrea) fruit seed shell based biosorbent: Equilibrium and kinetic studies in?AFRICAN JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY 16(40):1969-1976 · October 2017?
- M. Mupa* , F. Gwaku and I. Gwizangwe Pediastrum boryanum Immobilized on Rice Husk Ash Silica as Biosorbent for Fluoride Removal from Drinking Water. (2016) Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(48), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i48/89127, December 2016 ISSN (Print) : 0974-6846 ISSN (Online) : 0974-5645
- Dzomba, P., Gwizangwe, I., Pedzisai, P., and Togarepi, E. (2014). Quality, Shelf-life and Sensory Analysis of beef Meat treated with Cleome gynandra and Vignaunguiculata Extracts. Chemical Engineering and Science. 2(3): 40 – 45.
- Dzomba, P., and Gwizangwe, I. (2013) TLC separation, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of extracts derived from Zanthoxylumhumile roots. International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy. 4(4): 482 – 486 DOI10.7897/2277 – 4343.04403
- Vongai Mpofu, Tendai Samukange, Lovemore M Kusure, Tinoidzwa M Zinyandu, Clever Denhere, Shakespear Ndlovu, Renias Chiveya, Monica Matavire, Leckson Mukavhi, Isaac Gwizangwe, Elliot Magombe, Nyakotyo Huggins, Munyaradzi Magomelo, Fungai Sithole, Chingombe Wiseman. Challenges of virtual and open distance science teacher education in Zimbabwe. (2012) The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. Vol 13, No 1 (2012)
- Dzomba, P., Chayamiti, T., Nyoni,S., Gwizangwe, I., and Munosiyei, P. (2012). Ferriprotoporphyrin IX-Combretumimberbe crude extracts interactions: Implications for malaria treatment. African Journal of Pharmacy and Phamacology. 6(29): 2205 – 2210.
- Crispen Bhukuvhani, Lovemore Kusure, Violet Munodawafa, Abel Sana, and Isaac Gwizangwe. Pre-service Teachers’ use of improvised and virtual laboratory experimentation in Science teaching. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT), 2010, Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp.27-38.
- Ngarivhume, T., Dzomba, P., Gwizangwe,I., Zendera, C.H., Katsvanga, C.A.T., Jimu, L., Moyo, M., and Chagonda, T. (2008) Anaesthetic effects of Adeniagummifera distillates on Apismellifera (Honeybee). Natural Products Research 22 (15): 1370 – 1378.