Phone number: +263 772 966 407
Academic Profile for P. Munosiyei
MSc, BSc Z’bwe
1. Munosiyei, P. 2012. Regeneration of two Zimbabwe potato cultivars: Potato Tissue Culture. Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany.
2. Jinga, P., Munosiyei, P., Bobo, D. E. and Tambura, L. 2012. Seasonality of parasitism in free range chickens from a selected ward of a rural district in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 7(25), 3626-3631.
3. Dzomba, P., Chayamiti, T., Nyoni, S., Munosiyei, P. and Gwizangwe, I. 2012. Ferriprotoporphyrin IX – Combretum imberbe crude extracts interactions: Implication for malaria treatment. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 6(29), 2205-2210.
4. Lukwa, N., Makuwaza, A., Mutambu, P. and Munosiyei, P. 2012. The residual effect of lambda – cyhalothrin, deltamethrin and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane in Zhombe, Kwekwe district, Zimbabwe. Journal of Entomological and Acarological Research. 44(10), 46-49.
5. Lukwa, N., Sande, S., Munosiyei, P. and Zimba, M. 2012. Insecticide susceptibility tests conducted in Kamhororo, Masakadza and Chilonga villages in Zimbabwe during the 2011 malaria period. Journal of Entomological and Acaralogical Research. 44.
6. Lukwa, N., Makuwaza, A., Chiwade, T., Mutambu, S.L., Zimba, M. and Munosiyei, P. 2013. Wash resistance and repellent properties of Africa University mosquito blankets against mosquitoes. Journal of Entomological and Acarological Research. 45, 18-21.
Summary of major research projects
- Ambrosia beetles and their fungi associates attacking indigenous tress of Zimbabwe
- Resear5ch highlights
- Work on ambrosia beetles and their fungal associates is promising to unravel new dimensions in insect-fungi symbioses.
List of extension services
A’Level practical clinics
AIBST, National, Molecular Biology.