- MSc Tropical Resource Ecology UZ
- BSc Hons Biol Science UZ
- BSc (Zoology & Physiology) UNISA
- B.Ed (Biology) UZ
- STC Gwelo Teachers College
- Jenias Ndava, Silvia Diaz Llera and Phelex Manyanga (2018) The future of mosquito control: The role of spiders as biological control agents: A review. International Journal of Mosquito Research 5(1): 06-11.
- Jenias Ndava, Tichaona Wilbert Mapuwei and Cephas Madoma (2018) A comparative assessment of the acaricidal activity of Tephrosia vogelii on Rhipicephalus appendiculatus and Amblyomma variegatum in Makoni district, Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 6(1): 1145-1150.
- Jenias Ndava, Tichaona Wilbert Mapuwei and Peggy Katiyo (2018) Prevalence of plant parasitic nematodes in tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum) grown in different soil pH and texture conditions. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 6(2): 2954-2958.
- Jenias Ndava, Blessing Timba, Christopher Gadzirayi (2018) Effect of graded levels of urea treatment on nutrient composition and in-vitro digestibility of Calliandra calothyrsus (Meissner) Scientific Journal of Animal Science 7(1) 479-485.
- Bernard Chazovachii, Leonard Chitongo and Jenias Ndava (2013) Reducing Urban Poverty through Fuel Wood Business in Masvingo City, Zimbabwe: A Myth or Reality Bangladesh e-Journal of Sociology. Volume 10 Number 1,59-70.
- Pest management using natural remedies
- Spider diversity and their role as biological control agents
- Ecological and human health risk associated with Acid Mine Drainage (AMD)
- BUSE Olympiads.
- Facilitator for Biology Seminars and Practical Clinics for High Schools in Zimbabwe