Academic Profile for Zingoni Emmanuel
- BSc Biology UZ,
- MSc Ecology UZ
- Bobo E. D., Munosiyei, P., Zingoni, E. and Jinga, P. 2019. Functional characterisation of a Calmodulin-Binding Receptor-Like Cytoplasmic Kinase (GmCBRLCK1) in Glycine max (L.) Merr. using bioinformatic tools. Annals of International Science, 7, 38–47.
- Zingoni, E., Love, D., Magadza, C.H.D., Moyce, W., Musiiwa, K., (2005). Effects of Semiformal Urban Settlement on Ground Water Quality, Epworth (Zimbabwe). Physics & Chemistry of the Earth 30, 680-688.
- Love, D.,Zingoni, E.,Gandidzana, P., Magadza, C.H.D., Musisiwa, K., (2006). Impacts on Ground Water Quality and Water Supply of the Semi Formal Settlement. In Hranonoval R & Love D. (Eds) Diffuse Pollution of Water Resources: Principles and Case Studies Taylor & Francis Leiden.
- Moyce, W., Love, D., Nyama, Z., Musiwa, K., Manyanga, P., Ravengai, S., Wuta, M., Zingoni, E.(2006). Impacts of a Solid Waste Disposal Site and a Cemetery Ground Water Quality in Harare..In; Hranoval R & Love D.(Eds) Diffuse Pollution of Water Resources Principles and Case Studies Taylor & Francis, Leiden.
Major Research Projects
- An assessment of water quality of rehabilitated boreholes in Mutoko District,Zimbabwe.This project is being done with Research and Post graduate Centre together with Community Development Trust Zimbabwe.
- The use of micro-organisms to extract Nickel from ores and concentrates at Trojan Nickel Mine.Zimbabwe.This project is being done in partnership with Bindura Nickel Mine (Trojan) and internal and externally funded.
- An assessment of the effect of industrial and sewage effluent on the diversity of macro-invertebrates.A case study of Sakubva River, Mutare.
Work on Mutoko boreholes was presented at the 16th Waternet/WARFSA/GWP annual conference in Mauritius.The same paper also qualified for review in the Physics and Chemistry of the earth journal in 2016
- 2016 Member of the BUSE Olympiad which launched the first national round in Zimbabwe.
- 2014-2016 Running Biology Practical Clinics for Schools in Bindura and Mashonaland West
AIBST areas of cooperation include Biotechnology and Molecular Biology