- MPhil (Information and Communication Technologies)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Degree in Computer Science
- Diploma in Applied Information Technology (Software Engineering)
- Certificate in Applied Information Technology
- Diploma in E-Commerce and Web Design
Publications and Conference Papers
- Mukabeta, T. Magomelo, M. Chivovo, E. (2017) An Assessment of Opportunities and Challenges of e-Government Implementation in Zimbabwean Cities: Case of Masvingo City. International Journal of Networks and Systems, Volume 6 Issue 6.
- Ndumiyana, D. Mukabeta, T. (2016). Backpropagation Learning Algorithms for Email Classification. International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE)VOL 8 ISSUE 07
- Poster Presentation at Educational Technologies and Authentic Learning in Higher Vocational Education Conference 31 August – 3 September 2015. Poster Title: Using Social Media to enhance knowledge sharing in authentic mobile-mediated contexts.
- Mukabeta, T. (2014). Using Activity Theory to analyse the use of Podcasts to Facilitate Scaffolding in a Higher Education Setting. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences. Vol. 5, No. 2.
- Mukabeta, T. Tunjera, N. Magomelo, M. Ndumiyana, D. (2014). Enhancing learning through collaboration in an online discussion forum: Students’ perceptions in a Computer Architecture Course. Greener Journal of Education and Training Studies, Vol 2(1).
- Tunjera, N. Mukabeta, T. Zivanai, J. (2013). Increasing Interaction by Integrating Short Messaging Services (Sms) into the Virtual Open and Distant Learning (VODL) Teacher Education Programme: A Case of Bindura University in Zimbabwe. Greener Journal of Educational Research. Vol. 3(4), pp. 191-199.
- Mukabeta, T. Tunjera, N. Magomelo, M. (2013) Using Mobile Phones to Encourage Cooperative Learning in an Introduction to Computers Course at Bindura University: A Critical Discourse Analysis Perspective. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research Vol 2(3).
- Ndumiyana, D., Gotora, R., Mukabeta, T. (2013). Spam Detection using Adaptive Neural Networks: Adaptive Resonance Theory. Online Journal of Physical and Environmental Science Research. Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 20-27.