- Masters in Education Sociology
- Grad CE
- BA – UZ
- Mandoga, E. Chakandinakira, J. (2014) Reflections on the Role of the Teacher in Promoting Multicultural pedagogy in Teaching and Learning at Secondary School. International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 2 No. 4 April, 2014.
- Mandoga, E., Zenda T and Mhishi, M. (2012). Curriculum Rebranding: Analysing the impact of emphasizing on teaching methodology as a way of improving teaching practice: A case of Mutare Teachers’ College in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue 08, pp. 178-182. August, 2012.
- Mandoga , E. Matswetu, V.and Mhishi, M. (2013). Challenges and opportunities in harnessing computer technology for teaching and learning: A case of five schools in Makoni East District. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences vol. 3 no 1 2013.
- Mandoga Edward, Zenda, Tonderai (2013). Adapting to Social Change through Re-engineering the Teacher Training Programme. International Journal of Sciences Volume 2, Issue April 2013.
- Mhishi, M., Mandoga E, Tunjera1N& Bhukuvhani C.(2012)An Assessment of the 2009 Zimbabwe Government’s Decision to Enroll Pupils into Form One Using School-Based Assessment as an Alternative to Public Examinations. International Education Studies; Vol. 5, No. 4; 2012.
- Matswetu, V.S, Munakandafa, W, Munodawafa, V and Mandoga ,E (2013). Science Student Teachers Challenges and Coping Strategies in an Open and Distance Learning Environment in Zimbabwe.Makerere Journal of Higher Education. Vol No 2 pgs 125-137
- Makwerere,D. Mandoga, E.(2012). Rethinking the Traditional Institutions Of Peace and Conflict Resolution in Post 2000 Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow Vol. 1, No. 4.
- Makwerere, D. and Mandoga, E. (2012). Challenges and opportunities in developing football as a vehicle for peacebuilding in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue, 12, pp.032-039, December, 2012.
- Mhishi. M, Pedzisai. E and Mandoga .E (2013). Geographic Literacy and World Knowledge among Open Distance Learning Students in Zimbabwe. Greener Journal of Educational ResearchVol. 3 (7), pp. 301-309.