- PhD (UFH,SA)
- M.Ed (UZ, ZIM)
- PGDE (UZ)
- BA General (UZ)
Cell: +263 773 451 332 / +263 719 451 332
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Gender in education and society
- Multicultural Education
- Adolescent sexuality
- Chakandinakira, J. and Mandoga, E. (2017) A reflection on challenges faced by students with hearing impairment in a multicultural learning environment. A case of selected primary schools from Mutare District. Journal on International Academic Research for Multidisciplinary. ISSN: 2320-5083, Volume 5, Issue 7, August 2017
- Mandoga, E. Chakandinakira, J. (2014) Reflections on the Role of the Teacher in Promoting Multicultural pedagogy in Teaching and Learning at Secondary School. International Journal of Education and Research Vol. 2 No. 4 April, 2014.
- Mhishi. M, Pedzisai. E and Mandoga. E (2013). Geographic Literacy and World Knowledge among Open Distance Learning Students in Zimbabwe. Greener Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 3 (7), pp. 301-309.
- Mandoga, E. Matswetu, V.and Mhishi, M. (2013). Challenges and opportunities in harnessing computer technology for teaching and learning: A case of five schools in Makoni East District. International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences vol. 3 no 1 2013.
- Mandoga Edward, Zenda, Tonderai (2013). Adapting to Social Change through Re-engineering the Teacher Training Programme. International Journal of Sciences Volume 2, Issue April 2013.
- Matswetu, V.S, Munakandafa, W, Munodawafa, V and Mandoga, E (2013). Science Student Teachers Challenges and Coping Strategies in an Open and Distance Learning Environment in Zimbabwe,.Makerere Journal of Higher Education. Vol No 2 pgs. 125-137
- Mandoga, E., Zenda T and Mhishi, M. (2012). Curriculum Rebranding: Analysing the impact of emphasizing on teaching methodology as a way of improving teaching practice: A case of Mutare Teachers’ College in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue 08, pp. 178-182. August, 2012.
- Mhishi, M., Mandoga E, Tunjera I. N & Bhukuvhani C. (2012) An Assessment of the 2009 Zimbabwe Government’s Decision to Enroll Pupils into Form One Using School-Based Assessment as an Alternative to Public Examinations. International Education Studies; Vol. 5, No. 4; 2012.
- Makwerere, D. Mandoga, E. (2012). Rethinking the Traditional Institutions of Peace and Conflict Resolution in Post 2000 Zimbabwe. International Journal of Social Science Tomorrow Vol. 1, No. 4.
- Makwerere, D. and Mandoga, E. (2012). Challenges and opportunities in developing football as a vehicle for peacebuilding in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 4, Issue, 12, pp.032-039, December, 2012.
Norman, Rudhumbu, Maroni Nyikahadzoi, Mpofu, Vongai, Dziva Diamond, Zinyeka Gracious, Chinhara Henry, Mandoga, Edward, Mwenje Judy: Seeding Labs’ Instrumental Access Grant of USD$150,000 (Grant successfully awarded, in September 2019