1. Daimond Dziva , Lovemore Kusure , Crispen Bhukuvhani , Misheck Mhishi , Israel Muvindi , Dorcas Zuvalinyenga , Kisswell Basira , Isel R. Berdut (2015) Attrition of Pre-service student science teachers under the Virtual, Open and Distance Learning (VODL) mode at Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE) in Zimbabwe. Educational Journal of the University of Patras UNESCO Chair. 2(2), p. 25-34, ISSN: 2241-9152
2. Zengeya-Makuku, V., Kusure, L., Zengeya, A., Bhukuvhani, C.E. (2013) Secondary School Teachers’ Conceptions of Indigenous Knowledge: A Basis for Its Inclusion into the Curriculum. International Journal of Innovative Research and Development 2(8) 446- 452 (ISSN: 2278 – 0211)
3. Muropa,B.C.,Kusure,L.P., Makwerere,D.,Kasowe,R.,and Muropa,Z. (2013) Unhu/Ubuntu and Its Relationship with Civics Education.Journal of Emerging Trends in Educational Research and Policy Studies 4(4) 658-661 (ISSN: 2141-6990)
4. Kusure, L., Muropa, B.C. and Basira, K. (2013) Practising Science Teachers Assumptions and perceptions on classroom assessment. 1st International Science and Mathematics Conference Proceedings
5. Mpofu, V., Samukange,T., Kusure,L., Zinyandu,T., (2012) Challenges of Virtual and Open Distance Science Teacher Education in Zimbabwe The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. 13(1) 108 – 120
6. Dziva Diamond, Mpofu Vongai and Kusure Lovemore (2011) Teachers’ Conception of Indigenous Knowledge in Science Curriculum in the Context of Mberengwa District in Zimbabwe. African Journal of Education and Technology. 1(3) 88 – 102
7. Bhukuvhani, C., Kusure, L., Munodawafa, V., Sana, A., and Gwizangwe, I. (2010) Pre-service Teachers’ use of improvised and virtual laboratory experimentation in Science teaching. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT). Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp.27-38.
8. Nyaumwe, L., Mutanda, L., Kusure, L., and Katsinde, T.J. (2007) Undergraduates science students’ attitudes towards citizenship education: The case of Bachelor of Science students enrolled at Bindura University of Science Education. Southern African Journal of Educational Science and Technology 2(1) 42-48.
9. Mpofu, V., Kusure, L., Nhenga, J., Zishura, G. (2007) Advanced Level Chemistry students’ understanding of stoichiometry: Evidence from four schools in Zimbabwe. Southern African Journal of Educational Science and Technology 3(2)
10. Kusure, L., Mutanda, L., Mawere, D. and Dhliwayo, L. (2006) Factors influencing research productivity among lecturers in teachers’ colleges in Zimbabwe. Southern African Journal of Educational Science and Technology 1 (2) 118-124.”
Current or Recent Projects
1. Baseline Survey on the uptake of science subjects at secondary school level.
2. Africa Higher Education Centers of Excellence Project
Extension services Highlights
- 2nd National Science and Mathematics Teachers’ Conference
- 2nd International Science and Mathematics Educators’ Conference”
Interdisciplinarity in STEM Education, Assessment and Evaluation, Language and Science Instruction