- MA in Philosophy (UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE),
- PhD (UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA)
- BA in Philosophy,
Phone: +263 772 379 079
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Logic and the development of critical thinking skills
- Philosophy of Science and Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Epistemology, Metaphysics and Ethics in Education
- Indigenous Knowledge systems and Science Education
- Sunzuma, G., Cecilia Chando, C., Gwizangwe, I., Zezekwa, N. and Zinyeka, G. (2020). Inservice Zimbabwean teachers’ views on the utility value of diagrams in the teaching and learning of geometry. LUMAT General Issue Vol 8 No 1, 1-18.
- Zinyeka, G. (2020). An epistemological framework for supporting teachers in integrating indigenous knowledge systems into the curriculum: in Issues in Chivanhu, Unhu/Ubuntu and IKSS in postcolonial Zimbabwe: A Handbook for Colleges of Education in Zimbabwe. University of Zimbabwe Publishers.
- Zinyeka, G., Onwu, G. O. M. and Braun, M. (2016). A truth-Based Epistemological Framework for Supporting Teachers in Integrating Indigenous Knowledge into Science Teaching, African Journal of Research in Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, DOI: 10. 1080/18117295.2016.1239963.
- Zinyeka, G. (2016). The epistemological basis of indigenous knowledge systems in science education. University of Pretoria. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/2263/52979.
- Sunzuma, G., Zezekwa N., Zinyeka G., and Chinyoka M. (2014). Incorporating Religious Mathematics in the Teaching and Learning of Formal Geometry: A Case of the Apostolic Church Sector in Zimbabwe. International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR).
- Tunjera, N., Mukabeta T., Ramirez I., and Zinyeka G. (March 2014). Using a Mobile Application to Increase Interaction amongst Students in an Open and Distance Learning Programme in Zimbabwe: A Cultural Historical Activity Learning Theory Perspective. Journal of Education and Human Development.
- Zinyeka, G. (2013). Onwu and Mosimege on “Indigenous Knowledge Systems and Science and Technology Education: A Dialogue” Some Remaining Issues. Greener Journal of Educational Research, Vol. 3(9), pp 432-437.
- Sunzuma, G., Zezekwa N., Zinyeka G., and Ndemo Z., (2013). The Challenges of Implementing Students-Cantered Instruction in the Teaching and Learning of Secondary School Mathematics. International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 4 Issue, 04.
- Zinyeka, G. (2004). The Applications of Information and Communication Technologies in Higher Education, in less developed countries. Zimbabwe Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 4 No 1.
- Zinyeka, G. (2002). The Quest for a culture of peace in Zimbabwe. SAPEM, Vol. 14 No 9 2002.